05 julio 2013

It's time to say "GOODBYE"


It's time to say "GOODBYE"
In this short but intense time doing the blog I really enjoyed it, meeting people from around the world united by the same reason, while enjoying every step of a queen, but my time here is over and it's time to take the next step , to move in my way.

Thanks to all the "JLOVERS" by the support and love, Many thanks for heart!

It was an unforgettable experience that keeps in my heart.

I want to thank: Christian Eduardo Coronado Cortez you are amazing people!
Caroline SV and Jose M. Santos gracias por vuestro apoyo desde el principio!
Katya Polinova you are the best jlover around the world! you are special! 
JLoDancers You guys are amazing! as dancers and as people! thanks for even more shine to the star ... not be the same without you! THANKS

and finally I want to thank especially goes to..: Tera Perez YOU ARE A SPECIAL! YOU ARE A GREAT DANCER! A GREAT PERSON! AND YOU WILL GET VERY FAR IN YOUR WAY! OF HEART THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!

THANK YOU Jennifer Lopez! LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!

LOVE!

0 comentarios: