04 octubre 2012

Live Video Conference This Morning


Hi everyone,
Thanks for sending in some terrific questions! Below are answers to a few of my favorites.
6psP50bxPx0387srsCmIgZwe.jpeg:Amazon:photo

Veronica Rivero - Venazuela

How is the perfect family day for you?
Do you like to watch cartoons with your kids?
A perfect day for me is just relaxing and spending the time with my coconuts and family.
Yes, I watch cartoons with my children. I love to lay in bed with them and watch their favorite movies.
Kings Rad 208
What concert on to tour is the most memorable so far? 
The concert in Recife, Brazil was one of my most memorable. It was pouring rain but the fans stayed with me and were so passionate. Their energy was so strong, it made us keep going even though it may not have been safe... I'll never forget that show.
Sairen_JloverWhat is your favorite song to play live?
I love all of my songs... they each tell a different story. I couldn't choose just one — that's why you have to come to my show on the DANCE AGAIN WORLD TOUR. 
Check out the video below from this morning where I spoke to some great reporters from all over Europe:


The Dance Again World Tour has been such an amazing experience! Thank you for all of your support! 
Jennifer

0 comentarios: