09 enero 2012

BYE BYE LOVELYLOPEZ :(

#JLOVERS LOVELYLOPEZ.NET SAYS GOODBYE...



Hey guys! I’ve been thinking about this for a while now, I’ve finally decided to closedown Lovelylopez.net. The site has been online for almost 7 years and I think it’s time for me to move on.

I’ve been a fan of Jennifer Lopez the minute I saw her in Out of sight and I’m excited to see her in the 2 upcoming films she has coming out next year, even if she didn’t get many great opportunities or made the best choices those last couple of years she’ll always be one of my favorite actress and I hope that her film career will took off again. And even if I’ve started losing a bit of interest in her other careers I’ll always admire her work ethic and professionalism and wish her the best for everything coming up like the Greateast Hits (and maybe finally a Tour). I ‘m also at a different place in my life than when I started the site and I have other priorities.

I’m also grateful that I got the chance to meet her not once but 3 times and Jen has always been really sweet.

To all the fans that supported the site by visiting, donating and commenting here thank you so much lovelylopez wouldn’t have lasted that long without you guys. And thanks to all my affiliates !

A special thanks to Amber who was a co-web here, Skylar for all the great video she recorded for the site, Mizz and Peter for regularly donating pictures and all the lovelylovers on the French board, many of us got to meet Jen together last June and it was pretty special.

I’m keeping the tumblr page, I’ll post some pictures and gifs once in a while.

Other website I can recommend.

BeyondBeautifuljlo.com & Jlo.nu

PS: The server for the site is paid until March so it will stay online until then, if you have anything to take in the gallery or ll icons do it before that.


# THIS MAKES ME SAD!! :( #


BYE BYE LOVELYLOPEZ!

0 comentarios: